Welcome to Perley Lutheran Parish
Perley Lutheran Parish is comprised of two vibrant congregations just north of Fargo-Moorhead. Kirkebo Lutheran is in the rural town of Perley, MN, and Nora Lutheran is out in the country near Gardner, ND. These two congregations have been joined for most of the past 100 years. Find out why these two congregations might be the place for you to worship!
COME WORSHIP WITH US!
Sixth Sunday after Epiphany – February 16, 2020
- Worship at Nora, 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday School at both churches, 10:00 a.m.
- Worship at Kirkebo, 11:00 a.m.
- 2/26/20(Wednesday) – Ash Wednesday Service at Nora. Soup and Sandwiches at 6pm. Service at 7pm.
- 2/29/20(Saturday)(Leap Day!) – Leap of Faith Party at Kirkebo. A fun filled afternoon for the kids to get out of the cold and enjoy a fun carnival day. 1pm-3pm. (official event poster)
- 3/7/20(Saturday) – Bingo Fundraiser at Kirkebo for the Perley Parish Food Shelf. Doors open at 1pm, Bingo begins at 1:30pm. (official event poster)